As a member of the CEO Solution you can expect many of the following outcomes:
- A peer group of business leaders to confidentially assist you with no agenda other than mutual results.
- New ideas and how to implement them, thus trial runs without the error.
- A network of business people willing to work with you and challenge your best thinking.
- Answers to challenges and issues facing you today as well as tomorrow.
- A sounding board for your ideas and possible actions to gain accelerated results.
- Personal growth through new ideas, different ideas and training that is challenging.
- Expanded thinking and realization though confidential meaningful dialog with peers.
- Ways to build your business you may not have thought of through inspired thinking.
- Resources that you did not have before that are candid and results oriented.
- Personal renewal and group support in tough times.
- Personal coaching to break through your glass ceiling so you rise above the day to day.
- A confidential board of directors that drives change and continuous improvement.
First, the International Coach Federation, the leading coach professional organization, has conducted and reviewed studies about coaching in organization. They found an average return of $4.30 and $7.90 for every $1 invested. They also found that training combined with coaching increases productivity by four times more than training alone (which makes sense given that coaching works over time to reinforce the work of training, and also given the research that almost 85% of most training content is lost after two weeks). Fast Company Magazine did a survey and found that 92% of leaders being coached said that they plan to use a coach again. Peer to Peer business development is part of that coaching toolbox. Can you as a growth CEO afford not to have these types of resources?